PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PRIVACY & PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The website www.amvyx.gr, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, is managed by AMVYX S.A., a company with registered offices at 6 Konstantinoupoleos street, 16542 Argyroupoli, Athens, Greece (hereinafter referred to as “AMVYX”); AMVYX acts as the Data Controller for any personal data collected from you during your visit to our Website, that is, all information that personally identifies you or may identify you directly or indirectly.
AMVYX is very serious about the protection of your personal data and has taken all the necessary measures in order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the information that concerns the visitors/users of its Website.
You are kindly requested to carefully read the Website’s Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy for more information about your rights, the information collected from you when you visit the Website and make use of the online services it provides, the information posted on the Website and how it is used.
This Policy shall serve as information to the data subjects, in accordance with articles 13‑14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In case of any questions regarding this Policy or how AMVYX generally collects and processes your personal data, please contact us at:
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE?
- Information automatically collected during your visit to or interaction with our Website
Simply browsing our Website does not require providing/entering the user’s personal data.
However, just by visiting/browsing through our Website, some information that can directly or indirectly identify you might be automatically collected. For example:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP),
- the browser type and operating system,
- information about the websites that you visited right before and after your visit to our Website,
- information about your connection speed and the software installed on your computer,
- basic information about your connection to the server, and
- information collected via HTML cookies, Flash cookies, AMVYX beacons and other similar technologies (see “Cookies” below).
- Information you provide directly:
2.1. Contact form
In case a visitor to the Website wishes to contact AMVYX via the Website, they are prompted to fill in the required information. Upon receiving the user’s consent during the submission of said information, the Website collects and processes the following personal data that pertain to you:
- full name
- company (optional)
- country (optional)
- comments (optional)
You enter this information via the AMVYX Website, access to which requires entering the user’s date of birth.
By using this Website, and without prejudice to the provisions of the applicable Law on consent to exchange electronic correspondence for communication purposes, you explicitly consent to all of the above cases of processing and disclosure of your personal data. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us accordingly by addressing your request to: infoGDPR@amvyxsa.gr. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data up to that point. As far as the information automatically collected by browsing our Website is concerned, please refrain from visiting said Website if you do not wish for said information to be collected and processed.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- For our communication with you:
With your consent, we use your contact information (email) in order to reply to the electronic message you have sent us via our Website and thus provide information on our products/services.
- For statistical analysis:
To find out more about how our Website is used by visitors, we keep the collected data in aggregated form and analyze them. We may use this information, for instance, to monitor and analyze how the Website is used, to enhance its functionality and better tailor its content and design to meet our visitors’ needs.
When collecting information directly from you, due diligence is applied to identify which of the collected personal information is related to minors. In any case, if we establish that we have collected any personal information from a minor without verifiable parental consent in accordance with the provisions of article 8 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will delete the information from our database the soonest possible. If you believe we have collected information from a minor under 16 years of age, please contact us at: infoGDPR@amvyxsa.gr
USE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
AMVYX respects your right to protect your privacy and the information that concerns you; for this reason, said information is only used for the aforementioned purposes. For the same reason, AMVYX does not disclose, transmit or make the information that concerns you accessible to third parties. Said information is also not transmitted outside the EU.
We may give access to some of this information to other companies, applications or persons under the circumstances listed below:
- We may disclose aggregated or non-personally identifiable information to third parties so as to develop the content and services of our Website. Please note that we do not disclose your contact information to third parties in any way;
- We may, or may in the future, use third parties to provide services related to our Website, such as data base management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing actions, data processing, and delivery of electronic and text messages. Said third parties will have access to your information only to perform the above duties on our behalf, with explicit contractual commitments to protect your privacy and personal data.
- We may disclose information about you in case AMVYX is purchased by or merged with another company or if any similar business transaction takes place. However, in this case, you will be informed accordingly with a conspicuous notification on our Website or by email to the address you have provided, before the information that concerns you is transmitted and generally becomes subject to a different privacy and data protection policy.
- We may disclose information that concerns you in response to court summons, search warrants, court proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings, or any other law enforcement measures implemented by any competent authority, including the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and the data protection supervisory authorities in other EU member states, as well as to enshrine and defend our legal rights or to refute any possible claim against us.
Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click, through cookies, clicks to links, or other media during your visit. For more information, please consult the “Cookies” section below.
INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
AMVYX shall retain the personal data collected via its Website for the period of time necessarily required to fulfil the processing purposes described above. In case you withdraw your consent with regard to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete those from our electronic and hard copy records, unless their retention is deemed necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of ours or in order for us to exercise, establish or defend our rights or legal interests before judicial authorities.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
The security of your personal data is an absolute commitment for us. To ensure it, we implement all up-to-date technical and organizational measures that are suitable for processing purposes, and regularly check these measures for responsiveness and adequacy.
Where applicable, you may exercise the following rights:
- the right of access, that allows you to find out which part of your data we process, the purpose of processing and who they are disclosed to,
- the right to rectification, that allows you to have any missing data or inaccuracies in your data corrected,
- the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), that allows you to have your personal data erased from our records, though only when processing is no longer necessary or retention is not required in order for us to comply with our legal obligations or to defend our legal interests before judicial authorities,
- the right to restrict processing in case the accuracy of your data is contested
- the right to data portability, that allows you to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format
- the right to object if you do not want your data being used for direct marketing actions concerning our products. AMVYX does not profile based on the personal data you provide via this Website.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at infoGDPR@amvyxsa.gr
AMVYX shall make every possible effort in order to respond to any request you may submit within 30 days from receipt. However, in case your request cannot be satisfied within 30 days due to complexity or big volume of information, AMVYX commits to informing you in writing within the above time period about the reasons for the delay, and to making every possible effort to satisfy your request the soonest possible and, in any case, within two additional months.
AMVYX reserves the right to not satisfy your request in case it is deemed manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you accordingly on the reasons why it cannot be satisfied.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on computers for the purpose of identifying the browser used during navigation in websites. Device identifiers are collected through the available system data, which may include IP addresses, user information (browser version, operational system type and version) or device-generated identifiers, such as Apple Advertiser IDs, Apple Vendor IDs, Google Android IDs, or Google Play Store ad IDs. Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to memorize data, such as identifiers and user preferences.
Furthermore, cookies help us monitor the performance and traffic of our Website and improve its presentation and content based on our visitors’ preferences.
Which cookies do we use?
Some or all of the cookies described below may be saved on your browser. You can view and manage cookies in your browser settings (although mobile device browsers may not offer such visibility). Our Website may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary:
The technically necessary cookies are essential to the proper function of our Website. They allow you to navigate and use its features. Such cookies do not personally identify you.
Without these cookies, we are not able to provide efficient operation of our Website.
Furthermore, these cookies allow our Website to remember the options you select, such as font size, aiming to offer improved and customized features.
- Performance Cookies:
These cookies collect information about how you use our Website; for instance, which pages you visit more often. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify visitors. Said information is used exclusively for improving a website’s performance.
Search | Console
These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information about the proper function of our Website and possible errors therein. For example, in case a user is searching an older version or if any files have been breached.
You can enable, disable or completely clear cookies through the settings of your browser.
For example, if you are using Chrome, you can click on the Chrome menu, then select Settings > Privacy > Content Settings, and modify cookies settings according to your preferences.
If you choose to disable cookies, some parts of the Website may not operate efficiently.
More information on the types of cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org . If you wish to find out more on how to control or remove cookies, please visit www.AboutCookies.org
If you have any questions on this Policy or general enquiries on AMVYX activities, please contact us at InfoGDPR@amvyxsa.gr.
AMVYX reserves the right to amend this Policy, always in accordance with the applicable law on privacy and personal data protection. Visitors to the Website should read this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy in regular intervals, so as to keep up with any amendments, while AMVYX shall commit to updating visitors and users when necessary by any convenient means, in compliance with the conditions set by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.