Amvyx S.A., the leading importer and distributor of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Greece is seeking to recruit for its Marketing Department an:
ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
The Assistant Brand Manager reports to the Senior Brand Manager and will be a member of the Amvyx marketing team, involved with a mixed portfolio which indicatively includes spirits and beer.
The right candidate will be involved amongst others in proposing, designing and implementing marketing plans and programmes for the assigned brands. He / she will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with brand owners on strategy formulation and plan implementation
- Cooperating closely with the Public Relations department to design and implement tailored and specialized marketing events.
- Working closely with internal social media specialists to identify and implement the most effective strategy.
- Analysing market insights and brand data in order to prepare relevant reports both internally and externally.
- Contributing to the development of the appropriate budget and controlling
- Coordinating the suppliers / agencies involved in brand planning & implementation.
Qualifications & experience required for the position
- University degree in marketing or Business Administration or other related field is required, while a post graduate degree will be considered a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience as a team member involved in brand management preferably related to the Spirits Industry and/or FMCG.
- Experience with working with budgets, creative agencies, will be considered a plus.
- Interested in the latest marketing trends, new media platforms.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills- ability to demonstrate effect of brand plans and define implications from data analysis.
- Positive attitude and influence. Passion for the brands
- Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Proven excellent use of English language (oral and written) is required.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The opportunity to gain a comprehensive, hands-on marketing experience in a dynamic, intriguing and equity driven industry.
If you also wish to join the Amvyx family, please send your CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be treated with full confidentiality