“Moving into uncharted waters”
An on-line discussion about the next day in Catering, Entertainment
and Hospitality businesses, on Monday May 18th at 15.00
Featuring: Panos Almyrantis, Bernard Boutboul, George Briskolas, Dimitrios Buhalis, Darren Comber, Alexis Damalas, Panos Deligiannis, Panagiotis Giannakos, Tasos Georgantzis, Michalis Hasikos, Nikos Ioannou, Konstantinos Karavasilis, Lefteris Lazarou, Spyros Liakos, Ilias Mamalakis, Michael Mavroleon, Stavros Mitsis, Dina Nikolaou, Anastasios Pediaditis, Vangelis Psofidis, Elena Spanou, Vaughn Tan, Giorgos Tsirikos, Ari Vezenes
Award-winning Greek Brewery NISSOS partners with AMVYX, the largest and oldest distributor of alcoholic beverages in Greece, and together they invite 25 academics and experts, entrepreneurs and chefs from Greece and abroad, as well as the Press, to discuss the “next day” reality for Catering, Entertainment and Hospitality businesses.
The purpose of this online discussion is to promote a quality public discourse, and to encourage a fruitful exchange of concerns and ideas on the modus operandi of the industry in the post-lockdown era, until a life-saving vaccine effectively wipes out the COVID-19 threat. Together, we look into the new customer needs and behaviours, as well as the new operating protocols. We will seek new practices and bold interventions to ensure business viability, now under threat; and we will try to come up with risk limitation measures, along with opportunities for innovation and growth.
More than 300 Catering, Entertainment and Hospitality professionals and entrepreneurs are expected to attend the discussion.
Yannis Artinos, General Manager of AMVYX, and Alexandros Kouris, Owner of NISSOS, will address the conference.
Journalist and Co-Owner of NISSOS Magia Tsokli will be taking charge of the interviews with the industry experts and academics.
Alexis Damalas, Partner and Financial Advisory Services Leader of Deloitte, will present the findings of Deloitte’s special analysis on business economics, the existing government measures, as well as the challenges posed by the new COVID-19-related operating protocols.
Alexandros Kouris will be coordinating the discussion.
The Speakers, in alphabetical order:
1. Panos Almyrantis, General Manager of Daios Cove Resort
2. Bernard Boutboul, President of Gira Conseil, French consultancy firm for the catering industry
3. George Briskolas, Chief Executive of EUROCERT Certification Company
4. Dimitrios Buhalis, Professor of Bournemouth University
5. Darren Comber, Chief Executive of UK-based Scott Brownrigg. The agency’s Design Research Unit has been examining the post-COVID-19 urban environment
6. Alexis Damalas, Partner and Financial Advisory Services Leader of Deloitte
7. Panos Deligiannis, Owner of F&L Guide
8. Panagiotis Giannakos, Owner of Aria Fine Catering
9. Tasos Georgantzis, Architect, Managing Director/Partner, Urban Soul Project
10. Michalis Hasikos, Head Chef and Owner of Hasika restaurant
11. Nikos Ioannou, Founder and Chief Executive of Delivery.gr, and Co-CEO of etable.gr
12. Konstantinos Karavasilis, Food Scientist, Founder of RaD45 consultancy firm
13. Lefteris Lazarou, Head Chef, Owner of Varoulko restaurant
14. Spyros Liakos, Chef and Owner of Base Grill, Travolta, Cookoovayia and Hoocut restaurants
15. Ilias Mamalakis, Culinary and Gastronomy Author & Journalist, and Catering Entrepreneur
16. Michael Mavroleon, Architect, Founder of The Α&Μ Group Architects
17. Stavros Mitsis, General Manager and Co-Owner of Mitsis Hotels
18. Dina Nikolaou, Chef
19. Anastasios Pediaditis, Director of operations of Τresor Hotel & Resorts & Food & Beverage consultant of Τ&Τ Consulting
20. Vangelis Psofidis, Wine Manager of Grande Bretagne and King George hotels
21. Elena Spanou, PhD, Psychologist, Therapist and Neuroscientist
22. Vaughn Tan, Strategy Consultant, Author, “Uncertainty Mindset”, “Coronavirus Guide for the F&B Industry”
23. Giorgos Tsirikos, Bartender, Co-Founder and Owner of Three Cents premium beverages
24. Ari Vezenes, Chef and Owner of Vezene and Birdman restaurants
For more information about the conference, please visit http://amvyx-nisos.digitalwise-hq.gr/
The conclusions, speeches and opinions will be published after the conference.
This conference is only intended for catering, entertainment and hospitality professionals, and attendance will be on a strictly first come, first served basis.
You can request an e-vite by email (including your full name, contact phone number and industry) at: Katerinafirstname.lastname@example.org; or by calling +30 210 9692215